Tuesday 5 November 2013

Half Term, Hot Chocolate and Harry Potter

It's been a while since I wrote a blog as I have been rather busy and lacking any inspiration! I am currently drinking a hot chocolate in
the office after a week off so am now feeling much more relaxed. Unfortunately I had a blood test very early this morning so am still just as tired!

The last few weeks have involved more sorting as well as all the usual groups. Sarah and I managed to throw away 6 bin bags full of stuff from the pathfinders cupboard which now looks an awful lot tidier! Another highlight was Harry Potter night where I dressed up as Bellatrix Lestrange - the shower was black for quite a while that evening!


My first half term at St Leonard's has been a really great experience; I have met some lovely people and feel like I am going to learn a lot this year. For those of you who don't know I suffer from depression and often get very stressed. Last year not long after this time I dropped out of Uni and had a pretty rubbish year so I'm feeling really encouraged that I am enjoying what I am doing and managing to cope with all the different things I am doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment