Tuesday 3 December 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I am starting to get very excited about Christmas and now that it is December I feel that this is legitimate and no one can tell me off anymore (We have been wearing christmas clothing in the office for a few weeks already - we have a rule that you have to wear at least one christmassy item of clothing every day!) Last night I made some snowflakes whilst listening to christmas music and I have already got out the tinsel. To add to my excitement it is christmas craft week at pathfinders this week so I get to do even more christmassy things!


Despite my love of christmas I do not like winter at all and hate being cold. I currently have a sore throat and can't really breathe which is very annoying. I am also tired after a busy couple of weeks (this was my own fault as I have been away the last two weekends.)


No comments:

Post a Comment