Tuesday 21 January 2014

Soul Survivor and other things

We are now back in full swing in the office and busy planning all the events that are coming up in the next few months.

One thing that is keeping us busy is planning and fundraising for Soul Survivor this summer. (We are having a cake sale and promise auction on sunday after church so if you are around come along.) I have also just filled in my application form to be a village host.

We are also sorting out the youth weekend away and I am praying that Olly won't make me do raft building as it is winter and will be far too cold!

The other thing that is occupying my thoughts at the moment is what I am going to be doing next year. This is the time of year when I need to start filling in application forms and making some decisions but I still don't know what I should do - if you could pray for some guidance for me (or give me a job) that would be great!

This weekend I am going to be celebrating my Scottish ancestry by going to a Burns night celebration (I have never been to one before so don't really know what to expect but am pretty sure I won't like Haggis!)

I also have 7 assignments to write by the 10th February so I am going to stop writing this and get on with some work!

No comments:

Post a Comment